Sanofi Group Manager Reliability Engineering US, Swiftwater, PA in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
Manager Reliability Engineering
The Manager - Reliability Engineer, along with other leaders of Technical Services, optimize the application of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance in order to achieve the right maintenance strategy to support the business without compromising safety or compliance.
The Manager - Reliability Engineer is responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Key stakeholder for the life-cycle management of Filling lines and other systems in Formulation and Filling area. This includes being the Maintenance liaison for equipment/system modifications and Preventative Maintenance (PM) review/modification, to improve operation, uptime, efficiency, etc., or to decrease parts usage, specific breakdown type, labor hours and equipment cost of operation.
• Liaison with the Engineering department where it will be required to review all new projects for long term maintenance needs. This will include such things as equipment, parts usage, (both manufacturer/model and application), maintenance access, training assessment needs, installation correlation to design (or the subsequent documentation with as built drawings and commissioning), spare parts recommendation, preventative maintenance requirements (along with the need for any special tooling and labor requirements).
• Through individual contribution and leading teams, utilize RCM tools, the CMMS, other historical data, predictive technologies, and industry best practices to determine and implement optimum equipment performance, maintenance strategies, and work processes. This includes equipment definition/hierarchy, criticality of equipment, maintenance strategy development, and spare parts.
• Work with Site Engineering to develop and manage the Engineering Standards and be a project liaison for new projects.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and good documentation practices are followed to track all work and make data analysis efficient.
• Support a strong Maintenance Safety Culture that encourages taking the right amount of time to perform each task safely.
A minimum of 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, acting in maintenance or engineering capacity to improve equipment operation.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to actively, and cooperatively work with cross functional teams.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
Sanofi, Empowering Life