Sanofi Group Maintenance Technician Senior Lead in Framingham, Massachusetts
Hours 7:00pm to 7:00am (rotating 12 hour shifts)
Perform daily operations, maintenance and repairs on utility systems, manufacturing equipment and building systems in a highly regulated, 24X7, cGMP environment with little to no supervision.
• Performs Maintenance and repairs on all Electrical systems, Building Automation & Controls and PLC’S. Operate, troubleshoot of control systems and main electrical gear.
• Operate, troubleshoot and repair complex utility systems which may include WFI, RODI, Clean Steam, CIP, Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, production vessels, HVAC, Cold/Warm Rooms, MV and LV electrical distribution, control systems, compressed gases, plant steam/condensate, bulk chemical distribution and waste water treatment under little to no supervision.
• Interpret P&IDs, equipment/system layouts, wiring diagrams, and specifications in planning and performing maintenance and repairs.
• Write/revise accurate operational procedures, training documents and maintenance procedures for various utility systems.
• Supply information and technical data for securing spare parts.
• Provide responsive customer support with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
• Perform start up and commissioning activities, as required.
• Work in a collaborative team environment and interact with other support groups such as Engineering, Validation, Quality Assurance and Metrology.
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on manufacturing process related equipment within a cleanroom environment.
• Complete and provide accurate documentation, as required in cGMP operations.
Oversee work and provide training of less experienced maintenance technicians and/or new technicians.
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience performing operations and maintenance on utility systems, HVAC systems and/or manufacturing equipment in a CGMP Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• Experience with current predictive maintenance technologies such as infrared thermography, vibration analysis and ultrasonic testing.
• Able to work in a dynamic, cross functional maintenance team supporting other functions which may include HVAC, utilities and process maintenance.
• Experience reading control schematics, loop diagrams, and P&IDs.
• Proficient computer skills utilizing MS Office suite applications, Building Management Systems, Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• Licensure any of the following areas: Waste Water Treatment, Refrigeration/Air Conditioning , Electrician, or Plumbing or Pipe fitter.
• Ability to train junior technician’s in a 1-1 setting in their trade specialty.
• Able to work independently under little to no supervision in a team environment.
Special Working conditions:
May require working in a clean room manufacturing environment including gowning.
May be required to work 12-hour rotating shifts, which includes alternating weekends, and/or on-call work. (will require carrying an on call phone cycled through an on call schedule)
Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 50 pounds.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life