Sanofi Group CHC, Customer Invoice to Cash, Credit & Revenue Partner in Chattanooga, Tennessee
At Sanofi CHC, we have one shared purpose - we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives. Our marketing philosophy is driven by this purpose and everything we do is centered around people – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, so that they can live healthier, fuller lives. In order to do this better than anybody else, we aspire to become the most consumer-centric Consumer Healthcare company. We want to be market shapers and achieve category leadership in the categories that we play in - delivered through strong global-local partnership. We are a people first business, placing consumers at the heart of everything we do through uncovering and activating deep consumer and shopper insights, for example.
As a top 3 global CHC player, we want to raise the bar in terms of our strategic and operational capabilities to enable sustainable, above-market growth. In order to achieve this, we need strong talents that will help us shape the future of CHC while sharing our core values of courage, teamwork, respect and integrity.
We have recently announced an exciting 18-24 month journey to create a fully standalone CHC business (separating the Business Unit from our Pharma company heritage, processes etc.), as we target to create the best FAST
MOVING CONSUMER HEALTH company, which will require us to retain, attract and grow the best leaders in our industry.
**Fluency in Fench is highly preferred for this position.
**Location can be based out of Chattanooga, TN; Bridgewater, NJ; Swiftwater, PA; or Cambridge, MA.
JOB PURPOSE :
• Be the CI2C partner to the local business and provide value-added services to key stakeholders through proximity, knowledge of local business, culture and language
• Jointly with the GBS Captive Center, deliver services for MCO/country within CI2C subprocesses
• Credit Management
• Invoicing management
• Collections & Receivables management including Dispute Management & Cash Application
• AR Monthly closing and Reporting
KEY RESULTS/ACCOUNTABILITIES :
• Manage the relationship with key stakeholders at MCO/country level and provide front line services
• Adapt global credit policy and guidelines to local business needs and practices;
• Assess and review customer credit data and risk, drive alignment and harmonization of risk assessment procedure
• Review AR ageing reports, perform collection and dunning in accordance with defined collection strategies, escalate and perform follow-up actions
• Approve credit data, blocked order release and bad debt reserves accruals
• Dispute & Claim Management – qualify and create disputes identified by Ci2C and manage dispute resolution under Ci2C responsibility with the customer
• Prepare and drive local Credit Committee and contribute to other Ci2C governance bodies as well as meetings with various stakeholders (Trade committee, Accounts committee, business reviews etc.)
• Ensure compliance of processes, transactions and reports with existing policies and guidelines, Ci2C Core model and Internal control manuals
• Ensure meeting operational KPI targets
• Build, document and transfer Ci2C Core Model process knowledge (Level 6/7) relating to Ci2C Credit & Revenue Management activities
• Identify process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
• Participate in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
• Participate in global projects as required
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• CHC CI2C Head of Region
• Local SBS CI2C team
• Local Customer service team
• CHC FBP
• CHC A2R
• Local CHC Trade & Revenue team
• CHC GBS Captive Center team
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Expertise in customer credit management, collections & receivables management processes
• Good business acumen
• Strong deductive and analytical skills
• Ability to get into transactional details but also understand the broader business context and root cause
• Flexible and adaptable to changing business environments and requirements
• Computer literate and familiar with accounting applications (knowledge of SAP will be an advantage)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
• Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with Ci2C teams with an end to end mindset
• Good communication skills
• Attentive to customer needs and feedback
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks and processes
• Ability to organize, prioritize and structure the tasks for oneself
• Attentive to detail and works with precision
• Action-oriented, delivery driven, change agent
• Lead by example to deliver high quality service, customer satisfaction
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required
• Advanced Degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
Fluency in Fench is highly preferred for this position
CPA is preferred
A minimum of 5 years of overall years of professional experience in credit management, collections & receivables management is required, preferably in an international multicultural environment
Experience in remote cross-country communication is preferred
Position may require up to 10% overall business experienceCultural traits / P2W Behavior • Push to go beyond the level we have operated until now: • Constantly challenge the status quo focusing on the priorities that will deliver the best outcomes and letting go what won’t: be intolerant to mediocracy, believe we can and must do better and aim at higher but never at the expenses of our values and judgment • Put the interest of the organization ahead of own of those of his/her team• Consider both short and long terms impact of decisions; puts collective and global goals above individual or local goals; share resources and capabilities with those with the greatest need and impact; enable decision making at appropriate level• Act in the interest of our patients and customers: • Actively engage with customers to know their current and future needs; brings an external perspective into decisions • Take actions and don’t wait to be told what to do• Take smart and informed best bets with the information at hand and anticipate the consequences of her/his actions; use personal judgement and others’ advice to make bold and impactful decisions which move us forward• Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
• The Ci2C Credit and Revenue Partner reports to Ci2C Head of Americas and works closely with SBS, Customer Service, Business Finance, Treasury, Account to Report, Trade or Global Business Unit and Ci2C teams in the Captive Center.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law. #SG-LI
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.