Sanofi Group Manager/ Associate Director of Analytics – Global Immunology in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Sanofi Genzyme focuses on developing specialty treatments for debilitating diseases that are often difficult to diagnose and treat, providing hope to patients and their families.
The Manager/ Associate Director of Analytics for Global Immunology support will be responsible for creating, measuring, and tracking key patient performance metrics for the Global Immunology franchises. This is a leadership role and will be an integral strategic business partner to Global brand leads and heads of the Commercial business at the Executive/Regional/Country level. Key components to this role will include developing and monitoring KPIs, highlighting issues, investigating and interpreting data, and communicating findings to leadership to drive decisions. In addition, this role will be involved with validating effectiveness of commercial strategies and tactics and providing recommendations around new performance metrics to track. This role will also be critical in leading an analytics vendor team and assessing new data warehouse/infrastructure needs along with corresponding BI reporting tools to enhance in-house Global analytics capabilities.
• Strategic Partner for the Global Senior Leadership/Regional/Country heads to understand their business reporting and analytics/KPI needs.
• Participate in Global brand meetings to review key updates and continue to understand areas of focus, while proactively providing research grounded insights
• Provide day to day oversight and leadership over an analytics vendor team of business analysts, responsible for generation & management of brand specific dashboards.
• Oversee monthly global data collection, data validation and patient reporting process.
• Responsible for analyzing overall BU performance and market trends as well as ad hoc analytics that provide insightful analyses
• Develop and drive analytics to identify go-to-market opportunities and challenges including identification of new sources of growth
• Recommend tools / platforms to improve business productivity and enhance capabilities
• Act as a point contact for key regional, global and country stakeholders, ensuring they receive timely business insight support that is aligned with regional and global objectives and KPIs
• Define and evaluate reporting and analytics needs at the individual country level while enhancing solutions catered to individual needs based on feedback
• Ensure pre-launch/launch excellence in preparation of new product launches
• Understand/define/refine customer segments and develop strategies, based on insight into customer behaviors
• Partner with market research as well as internal ops teams to create a comprehensive monthly trends and insights report to address the current state of the business
• Coordination with ITS, Business Operations, Supply Chain, Forecasting, Data management to ensure insights are based on reliable, high quality information
• Modest travel (up to 20%) may be required
• Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum of 7+ years of Pharmaceutical Commercial Analytics/Forecasting or Sales Operations experience is required.
• Strong proven leadership, analytical and communication skills required
• Experience working with Global teams
• Thorough knowledge of and a high skill level in analytics
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Demonstrated the ability to work in a matrixed environment with several stakeholders
• Ability to provide and lead training on KPIs, reporting tools, as needed
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills
• Self-starter. Proactive in nature, actively participates and self-motivated
• Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
• Experience in Immunology or Specialty Care
• 2+ years of Consulting Experience
• Ability to manage direct reports
• Superior analytical skills with proficiency in a broad range of data analysis, data warehousing and intelligence generation tools
• Experience with Global pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IMS, Syndicated data sources).
• Experience working with CRM data systems like Salesforce, Cognos, Veeva, etc.
• Familiarity with data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g. Qlikview, Spotfire)
• Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
Genzyme Corporation (a Sanofi company) and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and are embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life