Sanofi Group Digital Product Line Owner, CPIH (Connected Patient Insight Hub) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Sr. Director Digital Product Line Owner, CPIH (Connected Patient Insight Hub)
The Digital Product Line Owner is senior leader in the Specialty Care Digital Team and is accountable for digital product delivery of the CPIH data and reporting. This covers all Patient Support Services reporting and analytics for Sanofi Specialty Care (Genzyme) therapeutic areas including Oncology, Immunology, Rare Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and Rare Blood Disorders. The role operates as a mini-CEO for this digital product line with responsibility encompassing digital product strategy co-development with a global therapeutic area, digital product roadmap planning, digital product delivery thru scrum team (either thru internal resources and/or external partnerships), and business impact measurement.
Digital Product Planning & Roadmap:
· Accountable for the following systems:
· Patient Support Services reporting providing insights to leadership for 6 therapeutic areas across both internal/external reimbursement nursing centers, as well as field reimbursement specialists
· This will consist of between 15 – 30 individual reports to be governed
· CPIH AWS Redshift data warehouse containing all relevant datasets associated with our patient support ecosystem (Patient Relationship Management (PRM) and connected Digital Therapeutic applications (Dtx))
· Working closely with the global therapeutic areas and local franchises, (s)he is responsible for identifying customer needs, prioritizing features, guiding the work through the Program Kanban and developing the program vision and roadmap.
· The role also requires close partnership with the Global Digital Strategy & Business Development team in articulation of business requirements, determination if a digital product should be done in-house or thru a partnership (either in a Build-Operate-Transfer model or business development framework), assessment of which partners to work with and product management of that partnership.
Digital Product Delivery:
· The role owns the definition and deployment identified and priority Digital products from inception to launch, in line with the business unit’s strategic objectives.
· The role rationalizes the digital product roadmap across Specialty Care to ensure that the digital product is designed in a way that they can be leveraged globally taking into account monetization models, localization needs, translation, supportability, etc.
· The role helps translate the global and regional strategies for product enhancements with adequate detail for engineering development and acts as a mediator between internal stakeholders, consumers and the technology teams.
· To deliver these digital products, the role directly manages scrum teams either internal and/or external resources. This critical role will also work cross-functionally with all areas of the business, partnerships, and with senior stakeholders in commercial, research, technology, and marketing departments.
Digital Business Impact:
· The role will work closely with the Global Business Unit (Brand and Finance), CDO Office (Finance) and Digital Analytics for the identification, measurement and executive level reporting on the business impact of the digital product.
· A critical aspect of this role is presentation of digital product milestones at the Digital Towers to the Executive Teams in Specialty Care and Chief Digital Office.
· Based in US (Boston) or France (Paris), the person in this role will represent the Specialty Care Digital function for certain activities in agreed delegation and connecting to the Global Digital team, especially with team members based in France.
· Bachelor's and/or Master's degree with 15 years of experience in IT or Digital Product Management with a focus on Patient Engagement, Data Management, and Reporting
· Cross Functional Team Leadership
· Ability to exert influence and management without authority
· Budget creation and management
· Preferred experiences:
· Business intelligence platform development
· Data warehouse development
· Patient Support Services, either PRM or Analytics/Reporting
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.