Sanofi Group Lead, External Workforce On/Offboarding in Bridgewater, New Jersey
The NA Lead for External Workforce (EW) On/Offboarding is accountable for ensuring the timely and compliant On and Offboarding of EW joiners/leavers across all affiliates.This role will be accountable for providing guidance and support to key downstream partners, communications to support successful EW on/offboard, and ensuring full compliance with Global SBS core model directives and controls.
· Ensure tasks are properly managed
· Monitor the efficiency of the process, identify potential issues and take pro-active measures
· Contribute to business reviews
· Ensure the documentation and transfer of EE Core Model process knowledge (Level 6/7) relating to External Workforce Management
· Ensure the Level 2 support is provided for these sub-processes in Service Now and contribute to the Knowledge Database
• Identify process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
• Participate in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
• Participate in global and local projects as required
• Make up to date his/her professional knowledge, participate on trainings, study professional publications, make personal contact, set up benchmark goals, participate in professional community
Associate's degree in a related field or equivalent
Minimum of 3 years of related experience
Must have prior experience working with new hires
Preferred Qualifications :
Demonstrate strong project management capabilities
Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
Strong communication skills - both oral and written
Ability to influence others
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.