Sanofi Group Head of North America Finance, Primary Care Business Unit-Bridgewater, New Jersey in Bridgewater, New Jersey
The Finance Business Partner (FBP), in close relationships with Finance and Business stakeholders, contributes to build the BU strategies for his / her scope. The FBP monitors the overall financial operational performance of his/her perimeter, he / she contributes to strategic/business development by providing accurate data and advices supporting the decision making process. The Finance Business Partner (FBP), in close relationships with Finance and Business stakeholders, contributes to build the BU strategies for his / her scope. The FBP monitors the overall financial operational performance of his/her perimeter, he / she contributes to strategic/business development by providing accurate data and advices supporting the decision making process.
Key Accountablities include but are not limited to :
• As member of the North America PRIMARY CARE Leadership Team, participate in the BU strategy definitions at regional and US level.
• Support stakeholders in strategic decision making process with his /her sound judgment, finance expertise and business acumen. Monitor the overall finance operational performance for his / her perimeter, in coordination with Finance Operations and CoEs.
• Lead the process of strategic planning and the 3YFF process, as well as short-term re-forecasting processes (quarterly landing, F1/F2, etc.)
• Actively participate in all Pricing and Contracting decisions related to the PRIMARY CARE portfolio in close coordination with Market Access function, in particular through the participation in the BU Pricing Committee (BUPC) as a voting member.
• Review main business projects and forecasts; identifies risks and opportunities, challenge business assumptions and ensure that forecasts are realistic from a finance point of view.
• Work closely with the marketing analytics / Business Operations and Support teams to define necessary business performance metrics and KPIs and ensure regular monitoring, analysis and reporting of these metrics and related findings / action plans.
• Make recommendations in term of investments, structure and resources allocations, and provide a rigorous financial assessment of major projects.
• Ensure proper alignment on financial matters with Regeneron and Lexicon for the US operational Alliance management of Praluent and Sota, as well as with global Alliance management teams.
• Align business strategies and forecasts with IA/Supply Chain, and ensure consistency of information and data through an effective S&OP process.
• Ensure a comprehensive compliance with all internal control and financial/accounting principles within his/her perimeter and actively drive the Business Leaders’ integrated and holistic view of finance topics (tax, cash, balance sheet, internal control and risks assessments, etc.).
• Contribute to building a strong local finance community RFC (Regional Finance Council) and actively support the development of Finance Talents. Lead the Finance Bridgewater Finance community team and Talent Recruitment programs on behalf of RFC.
• Lead a team of 20+ people, covering the following scope: FP&A, Sales Forecasting & Gross-to-Net, Diabetes Finance, CV Finance, Established Products Finance, Expense Controlling (sales force, medical, business support, market access, etc.), and strategic projects
• Actively support within the PRIMARY CARE scope all the steps of the Finance Transformation in North America, including but not limited to Shift project, Boost project, Healthy Savings; working Capital Improvement etc.
A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is Finance or Accounting is required. MBA degree is strongly preferred. CPA certification is preferred. A minimum of 10 years of combined professional experience within finance and/or accounting is required. A minimum of 5 years of professional experience within the healthcare industry is preferred. Knowledge of US Gross to Net and direct management experience of commercial P&L strongly desired. Position may require u to 15% overall business travel.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law. #GD-SA; #LI-SA
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life